Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Recap...

Oh my, so much has happened since I last wrote!
Let's recap...

1.I took a new position at Aflac. This is a good thing, more $$ AND I get to be in an office doing admin work, PLUS still be a sales rep. It really is the best of both worlds! So I am currently very pleased with this decision.
2. I am officially an assistant for Angela Anderson Photography & I am SO excited about it! (this is my weekend gig, that I do for fun & experience)

Here are two pics from the recent weddings I had the opportuity to assist with...

Allison & Robbie

Whitney H & Brian
If you do not know who Angela Anderson is (which if you are from the Louisville/Lexington area and have friends that have got recently married, I am sure you are familiar with her work). She (along with Amy, Alex, & the rest of the AAP crew) are absolutely amazing! I will have more AAP pics to post soon!
3. We had a great 4th of July weekend at Cumberland Lake.


4. I turned 23! I had very little excitment about this birthday. Does that mean I am getting old? Getting kidding, 23 is still a pretty young pup. Below are some pics from dinner at Merrick Inn & Bellini's later on that night!

My sister & I

THE END...for now.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for following! I adore Angela Anderson's photography--congrats on your job with her.

    ReplyDelete