Tuesday, September 14, 2010

fabulous weekender

so i had a fabulous weekend...i hope everyone else did too!
on friday anthony & i attended the Makenna Foundation Charity Event.
we had a great time...anthony had to leave early (due to work) but he definitely made it up to me on sunday (i'll tell you about it a little further down!)

saturday was the 1st home football game of the season!
of course a cause for celebration!! i saw this tee (see below) i absolutely love it!! sooo adorable!
got to tailgate with my kentucky boy!
& my sister- love love love her!
& my best friend- whitney ryan blanford! whose 23rd birthday was on saturday as well!
& last but certainly not lease...miss priss herself...lilly grace blanford! i love this little pup!
after a very long day of tailgating fun (aka drinking), i headed out with anthony's cousins (misty, megan, & skye). i adore these girls, they are an absolute blast!! i must admit i did drink a little bit too much! ugh! & maybe made a fool of myself....this NEVER happens! ha!
but hey- i am working on it!

anyhow, that brings me to sunday morning. well of course i was not feeling too well & as for anthony...he was not too happy with my drunken-ness the previous evening. however, after a great talk, my fabulous boyfriend ended up taking me to dinner at portfino's! it was delicious!! the only problem i was sipping soda water instead wine because saturday night wore me OUT!
oh well, it happens to everyone right?
after dinner we took a nice walk downtown...it was great!

all in all i had a fabulous weekend with my friends, fam, and boyfriend! i am so lucky to have such great people in my life! i honestly could not ask for a better boyfriend. of course our relationship is not absolutely perfect, but no relationship is. we have a "tiffs". but they are always over silly things. i know neither of us could not image not being with the other.

funny thing- the hardest part of my day is waking up in the morning & getting out of bed? why? because i have to be at work before anthony & he looks so comfy laying in our bed-- it makes me want to stay in bed all day with him! hehe PLUS, i love sleep wayyyy to much!

i am definitely a thankful girl!

now, i'm off to watch some Bravo network! tonight- the Rachel Zoe Project!
i am pretty much obsessed with Rachel Zoe Project , the Real Housewives of D.C., & every other show on Bravo as well!

have a great week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment