Monday, January 27, 2014

december in the bluegrass state

I really just want to talk about how much I loved December...well the end of December anyway. 
After 6 looooooong months we finally returned to Kentucky for Christmas.
 
It was so great getting to see our families and friends, especially my sister and all of my bridesmaids!
 
I have to admit, it was sooooo cold.  I do not miss Kentucky winters, especially the crazy one they are having now. Wow!
 
Our course Anthony literally snuck in a Bourbon Distillerly Tour. I didn't mind though.
 
Some of my favorite Lexington Ladies. (P.S. LA girls have nothing on Southern Woman. I mean how gorgeous are my friends?!) :)
 
My sister & I...miss her soo much!
 
The Friday after Christmas, I met up with my goregous group of Bridesmaids and we made a decision on Bridesmaid dresses.I love these ladies.  Of course we had brunch and mimosa after to celebrate!
Saturday, Anthony's best friend/old roommate/Best Man's younger brother got married.  It was great getting to see all of them.  It was such a beautiful winter wedding!
 
 
Later on that weekend we got to catch up with more friends.
 
It was such a great 7 days seeing all of our favorite people.  Moving 2,200 miles away is difficult when you have such an amazing group of friends you are leaving behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment