Thursday, November 4, 2010

MIA!

I have been gone for so long!!!! October is such a CRAZY month! I think everyone would agree that it is "THE" social season. With Keeneland, WEG, Wedding for APP, UK football, AND let us not forget HALLOWEEN! Which, Halloween, just put the cherry on top of the month of October cupcake! Insane! Well of course I want to share some pics from the craziness month of October!!!

Anthony & I had the chance to visit Buffalo Trace & sign a bourbon barrell!!!
One Sunday we ventured out to Evan's Orchard to pick our pumpkin!!
Kenneland-after our BIG win!!!
The race they we won on!!!!

Oh Keeneland!
Anthony's Breast Cancer Awareness Tie!
Another Keeneland Saturday!!
& last but not least---KY football tailgating!!


HALLOWEEN pics to come on my next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment