Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ahhhh!

Omg!
omg!
OMG!

After a week of heartache (thinking I did not get a certain job)-I get a call asking me to come back in. After a week I thought that I was going to have to pack up and move to Louisville or some other city to find an decent job.

Messing with my emotions people--messing with my emotions!!

I feel so bad for my boyfriend--we spent all weekend looking for places to live in Louisville---and now we might not being moving.

Please Jesus--let me land this job so I can stop stressing!!!

Good news--my bf Whitney is back in town! & she is morethanlikely moving to LA land this spring! Which would be fabulous for her & me :)
I would def visit LA every other month!!!

So tomorrow I will have more definite news...until then FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment